Analysis, planning and software development
Thanks to the experience we have gained in the design of software solutions and system integration, we are able to respond effectively to a wide range of customer needs.
We can manage the entire life cycle of a software system (from idea to release to manufacturing) and follow the clients in all phases of the process. Specifically, the life cycle of a software system follows a precise process, from concept to production release:
- Needs analysis: the analysis is carried out by our experts in collaboration with the customer to ensure that the acquired information is structured in order to ensure maximum usability and ease of use. This kind of work is aimed to ensure complete, personalized responses that are in line with the various needs of our customers.
- Options’ valuation: together with the customer, we study the possible responses to individual needs. In the valuation, we take into account both the technological options (development platform, web or desktop application) and the interventions options in different areas.
- Intervention definition: once the options have been valued, we proceed to choose the solution that better responds to the actual needs of the customer.
- Software project drafting: the software project includes the definition of the solution, resources allocation and times planning. In particular, for the production of software, we adopt the ASD development model - Agile Software Development, which combines Scrum framework, focused on project management, with XP practices, focusing on best programming practices (Pair programming, Test-driven development, Incremental Design , Continuous integration, Coding standard, etc.)
- Development: The activity is carried out using support tools that are established in our blueprint for the chosen platform, such as Microsoft.NET, Java, scripting languages (Perl, PHP, Phyton, etc.), C++, mobile (iOS, Android, Microsoft). The development phase is managed by our project manager, that also represents the focal point for the customer.
- Quality review: It’s all about a process that’s linked to the development of a software. The project defines which level of quality we have to reach for the product and what are the instruments we need in order to provide the best quality. Our services ensure the quality by design that comes from our rising interactive approach from Test Driven Development and from the advances that are strengthened by the tests that are performed by our Test Factory (unit test, functionality tests, manual tests, and automatic tests, system testing, etc).