We set ourselves as a medium between the services 'third parties' suppliers (Hardware, Software and network) and the customer, we receive requests for IMAC (Install, Move, Add, Change) both on-site and remotely, and manage the execution in terms of planning, products release and intervention certification, thus allowing a continuous update of the "assets" of the customer.
The IMAC activities by remote include:
- Technical documentation update
- Support provided to the 1st Level
Our coordination team provides the service in Italian and in English, with availability depending on customer’s requirements (eg. 7x24h; 5x24h; 5x8h). The team is the first point of contact between the service providers and the customer for HW problems and clients SW, servers, and mobile networks.
IMAC Coordination team handles the following:
- Receiving requests for IMAC intervention either on-site or remotely; creation of work orders, planning of activities in accordance with users and IT representatives of the customer, product releases and software licenses, performing the final check of the operation;
- Certification of the activities of creation and change utilities (Identity & Access Management);
- Pending tickets follow up and reminders to third parties providers’ management;
- Continuous updating of asset data and supply of analytical reporting for the provider interventions.