Information on the processing of personal data art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679
1. General information
Users are informed (hereinafter "interested", as defined in the GDPR and of the Privacy Code) of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of treatment:
- all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent way towards the data subject, in compliance with the general principles established by the GDPR;
- we aim to collect, process and use as few personal data as possible;
- when we have to collect your personal data, we make sure that they are as accurate and up-to-date as possible;
- if the personal data we collect are no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to keep them as a legal obligation, we will do everything possible to delete them, destroy them or anonymize them;
- specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
- your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to subjects other than those indicated in the Notice.
2. Juridical Base
We inform you that, pursuant to articles 4, no. 7) and 24 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the personal data you have provided will be processed in compliance with the regulations set forth in the aforementioned Regulation in compliance with the consequential rights and obligations.
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties, if necessary , for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided. However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
From 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
3. Personal data
As a general rule, disclosure of personal data is not required for the use of our online services. If personal data (name and e-mail address) are collected within our online services, this is done on a voluntary basis as far as possible.
If you use the contact form for paper material requests or information requests from the user, they will be used to process the request and stored for later use in case of follow-up questions. If necessary, in order to process your request, we may also transmit your personal data to other companies of the INNOVAWAY group or to third parties involved (Technical or Commercial Consultants). Your personal data will be kept for the duration of the processing of the request and for a maximum period of 1 year after the completion of the processing, unless the longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons.
Job applications contain personal data (for example curriculum vitae, contact data, etc.). We may use such personal data within the INNOVAWAY Group to decide whether to offer the applicant a position or to respond to the letter of request. Unless explicitly operated, we will keep the recorded data for a maximum period of three years after the last contact (unless longer storage is legally permitted for other reasons) for possible consideration at a later time.
For reasons of data security and in order to optimize ease of use, we also collect non-personal data in connection with the use of our online services
3.1 Navigation data
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
The above information is processed in an automated form and collected only in aggregate form in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons.
For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage to the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protection of the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner). The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, the data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for 7 days.
Cookies are information stored by the browser when a website is visited with any suitable device (such as a PC, tablet or smartphone). Each cookie contains different data (for example, the name of the server it comes from, a numerical identifier, etc.), it can remain in the system for the duration of a session (until the browser is closed) or for long periods and can contain a unique identification code.
Cookies are used for different purposes depending on their type: some are strictly necessary for the proper functionality of a website (technical cookies), while others optimize the performance to offer a better user experience or allow you to acquire statistics on 'use of the site, such as cookies analytics or allow you to display personalized advertising, such as profiling cookies.
4.1 Disable cookies
4.2 Third-party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and functionality to visitors and to improve the use of the site, such as buttons for social media, or video. This site has no control over the cookies of third parties, entirely managed by third parties. As a result of this information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by third parties to the pages indicated below.
4.3 Social Network Plugin
- Facebook - (cookie information link)
- Twitter - (cookie information link)
- LinkedIn - (cookie information link)
- Google+ - Youtube (cookie information link).
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
6. Security measures
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
7. User rights
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national regulations, the User can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access article 15 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- Correction (Article 16 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Cancellation (Article 17 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Limitation (Article 18 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Portability, understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in a structured format of common use and legible by an automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without impediments. (Article 20 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Opposition to processing (Article 21 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- Withdrawal of the consent to the processing, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent acquired before the revocation (Article 7 paragraph EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- in cases of consent-based processing, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authorities Privacy Authority - link to the Guarantor's page (Article 51 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679);
- as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be sent to the Data Controller. In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
8. Owner, manager and agents
The Data Controller is INNOVAWAY SPA with registered office Via G. Porzio 4 Centro Direzionale Isola G1 80143 Naples in the person of Dott. Antonio Giacomini
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the lawyer: Pasquale Fornaro
10. The privacy of minors