Project Management and Portfolio Management
The Project Management is a management practice, present in all the organizations that wish to address change management effectively and efficiently. In Particular, In the ICT projects, complexities are rapidly increasing and with them, so are the difficulties in governing them, mostly due to:
- continuous evolution of technologies;
- high number of figures that contribute to the execution of the project;
- environments and not always homogeneous systems;
- rates of increasingly stringent execution;
- reduced budgets.
In this context, the Project Management service is essential and we can take care of the project from the embryonic stage to its conclusion, following all the different areas the project can consist of (context and scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risks).
Our service offers significant advantages, since it allows to:
- assess the Project needs, requirements and processes, Customer Program and Portfolio Management;
- check the level of maturity by studying the business case;
- design the models of planning, control and communication in accordance with recognized standards (PMI, SCRUM, PRINCE2, EVMS, etc.);
- configure the computer systems of Project, Program and Portfolio Management;
- support users on the deployed systems;
- assist and support the Project Office in defining control methods, in reporting standards and operational activities.