RIM - Remote Infrastructure Management
Our operators perform constant checks, through a monitoring console and intervene, in case of alarms and critical issues, with documented procedures of remote intervention.
Checks are carried out through CA Console, IBM Director, IBM MSN Log Console, Tivoli Monitoring Console and Nagios, in relation to:
- Services and hardware systems
- Availability of physical resources dedicated to products and operating systems
- Storage and backup processes
- Presence/absence of network
In case of alarm or critical actions taken are:
- Possible recovery of the system in line with the documented procedures.
- Assignment to groups dedicated to unexpected events or that can not be solved through the application of the procedures documented or in executable remote control.